- Parkinson Alberta‘s Beth Metcalf — who read my book twice and started planning this speaking engagement 3 years ago — is a multitalented, multitasking, make-it-happen maven (aka Client Services Coordinator).
- Parkinson Alberta has an awesome team of staff and volunteers dedicated to the Parkinson’s community.
- Medicine Hat’s PD community is welcoming, engaging, curious, hopeful, sexy, and inspiring.
- Medicine Hat Public Library has a beautiful theatre.
- The World’s Tallest Tepee resides in Medicine Hat. I saw it. And I’ll never forget it — thanks to Mayor Ted Clugston’s welcoming gift — a framed photograph of this Teepee showered in dazzling fireworks.